WEEKEND MORNING PANCAKE BAR :YOUR FAMILY FAVORITE

WHAT A FAMILY FRIENDLY FABULOUS IDEA!!! I LOVE THIS!




        PANCAKES FOR EVERYONE


I love weekend mornings. Especially when every hour of the day is not scheduled for something to do.  We can get up and relax a little before the we get the day started.  








ALL YOUR TOPPINGS IN ON PLACE! YUM!


 



 My family loves pancakes and I love creating a Pancake Bar!  Plus it's supper easy.  Its creative, looks pretty the girls love it! Anything goes with a pancake bar, you can do an explosion of all kinds of yummy fruits or be really bad and include chocolates and whip cream. (my favorite)  

My daughters Sophia and Remi love whip cream and strawberries.  My husband will normally whip up some eggs with a little onions and peppers and thick cut bacon dipped in flour.  Which is always delicious.  The bacon dipped in flour is my mom's recipes, she's the best cook in the world!
Whether your doing homemade or pancake mix it's a easy tasty breakfast.


My Favorite Pancake Mix

Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix
Krusteaz Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix


My Favorite Pancake Recipe

1 1/2 cup of  all purpose flour                         1 1/4 cups of milk
3 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder                   1 egg
1 teaspoon of salt                                            
1 tablespoon of white sugar
3 tablespoon butter, melted

Directions


 1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and         sugar. Make a well in the center and  pour in the milk, egg               and melted butter; mix until smooth.

2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high              heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using                    approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides 
   and serve hot.



This is a great recipe from www.allrecipes.com which as amazing dinner ideas and recipes. For me the hard part is not cooking but .....What am I going cook? Enjoy your weekend! God Bless.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

THE CURE FOR LIFE: MY STRENGTH IS MY FAITH

Loving Pass Bipolar

PARENTING VICTORY : MY ADULT WITH SPECIAL NEEDS AND MENTAL CHALLENGES