Alicia Keys No Make-Up Movement Trend

Alicia Keys #NoMakeupMovement Continues....And I Love it! The Grammy and award winning singer is making headlines and inspiring many to do the same. The natural beauty has been spreading the joy and freedom of going make-up free on  everything from the MTV Awards to The Voice.  Not everyone is embraces this movement but that's not stopping her. I feel this is more about her as a person, not a celebrity. With her incredible skin and freckles she's the camera's still can't get enough! 


Over the last couple of month I've also been going natural and I love it! I don't want people, friend's..etc.. to see me always in make-up and than times when I'm not, think that something is wrong or I'm not as attractive. I want to feel beautiful and confident with or without it. Plus it's one less thing to do in the morning.  Our confidence and beauty should come from within and the outside is just a reflection of the power inside. I have three make-up crazy girls and I totally embrace it, but I make it clear that they are just as beautiful if not more without it.
 
Although I love the natural movement I also love make-up and how it accents our natural beauty. Make-up is fun and there is always something new to try. It can definitely make you feel extra special and there's nothing wrong with that.
 
“Look, I love makeup, too. It’s all good. It’s about how you feel. It’s about who you are," she explained. "It's about just being who you are and not letting anybody tell you who you should be. The other thing, it's kind of crazy, even this conversation, it kind of shows our obsession of the standard we hold of women, the standard of beauty." Alica Keys..Today.com photo Today.com





Keep doing what your doing Alicia Keys...your strength and power is shinning brightly!
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts

THE CURE FOR LIFE: MY STRENGTH IS MY FAITH

Loving Pass Bipolar

PARENTING VICTORY : MY ADULT WITH SPECIAL NEEDS AND MENTAL CHALLENGES